BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

...

I'm sitting in my evening class, listening to the teacher talk about third world countries and death rates. It's interesting, but lately I'm having a hard time focusing on lectures and what not. So I figured I might as well blog.

It's been miserable weather lately -- the snow from the other night had pretty much completely melted by morning, but it was pretty while it lasted. I spent the weekend coughing and hacking, and felt a little better on sunday, so Nathan and I went down by the river and tried out our new camera. Unfortunately, it was only about 26 degrees outside, so our fingers froze long before our patience wore out. But we got some pretty good pictures I think.



Anyway -- I hate being sick, but I have enjoyed getting a little more rest these past two weeks, and it's been good for me. I feel a little less stressed about things, and I'm sleeping better. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me. He's done so much for me while I've been sick, and he's so caring. I don't know what I'd do without him.

1 comments:

skaMEDIA said...

that really is a great photo!